Sunday 27 February 2011

Sparkle!

This week's sketch challenge on CMLI is run by the lovely Cherry. Along with the sketch, the theme is "All that glisters, glistens, shimmers, sparkles, twinkles, shines..."

I've piled quite a lot on (for me!) and used a sparkly BP that I haven't used in a while. I really enjoyed watercolouring the little girl's hair to match my daughter's as this is going to be for her.

Flowers are from a secret santa present, the brads were in a bargain bin at the Stamp Magic show last October, the image from a pal and the first use of my new Nellie Snellen dies.

Here's the sketch:
Here's my interpretation:

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely card and very cute cc design image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card and great image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cutie Nicola with great glitter and BP. Really like the NS too. Hugs Cherry XXx

    ReplyDelete