Monday 21 February 2011

Feathered 40th

My friend at work is 40 on Saturday. She's a wonderful lass and blessed with amazing skin so looks about 32...I put it down to all that fresh farm air when she was a kid. So I had to go with a nature theme for this one and of course, stick that all important 4-0 number on it.

I've used the Papermania birdsong papers and stickers,along with some fibres I got from Craft Obsessions (they are lovely over at CO, you get a little section of fibre or ribbon with your order as a nice extra). Then I die cut using a Nellie Snellen an embossed panel received in a recent swap from pal Kobie and heat embossed the 40.

I like how it has turned out and really makes a feature of the BP.


I'll also enter this into:
Creative Inspirations - plain and simple
Meljens Designs - birthday

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the clean design.

    Thank you for joining our Birthday Challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card hun! Thanks for joining in this week with our Plain & Simple theme over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete