Monday 21 March 2011

Lavendar and lace

Lavendar on a Christmas card? I know, not one I'd have immediately thought of, but that's the challenge on DCD this week. And why not try it for a change, especially when it was set by the lovely Karen!

There was a sketch too which I enjoyed working with. It gave me a chance to use my new Penny Black stamp (a sale bargain). It hasn't turned out quite like I hoped and the photo doesn't help much, but it does have quite a nice shabby chic feel in real life.

Edging done using 'Victorian' on the Woodware paperguard trimmer. BP is a lavendar with embossed-style texture. Inking done in Pretty Petunia and crochet lace from my stash.

As I said, entering this into Diecut Christmas Dreams - lavendar and lace.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I love the soft colors you have chosen, and you did a great job with this week's sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

    ReplyDelete