Friday 4 March 2011

Birthday commission

A friend of mine at work saw a card I did for another of our colleagues and asked if I'd do both her Mum's 60th card and grandma's 90th - how flattering. Here's my creation for her Mum. She didn't want '60' on the front so I think I'll do it on the inside if she's happy with the overall design.

I've used my new Little Claire digi stamp - flower pitcher painted with watercolours and glossy accents on the heart, a Kate Knight BP, Martha Stewert doliy lace punch, Nellie Snellen die, embossed panel from craft pal Clare and gems/pearls/flower/ribbon from my stash. I created the ticket myself in MS Word though took about 3 attempts to print it out the right size!




I'll also enter this into:
One Stitch At A Time - card for Mum
I did it creations - die cuts or punches
Pear Tree Designs - ribbon
The ABC Challenge - P is for pink

12 comments:

  1. Wow, this is great lovely card!

    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so lovely and i think she will love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card! The image is great and I love the flower!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Ribbon' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card...

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a beautiful card. Its my moms 60th tomorrow too, thats what made me think of this challenge.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Card for mum ' challenge.
    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty. I love the soft colouring and all the detail.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hug, hope to see you again.
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh I love this!!! Great job hon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining us for our latest I did It Creations Challenge Blog! I love your card, it is just great. We hope you will join us for our challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, lovely diecut and your flowers and paper are gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT this week
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card! Just love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! hugs/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this card turned out gorgeous!

    Please visit my blog when you got a minute! I left you something there.

    Hugs Kobie
    http://kobiescraftycorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/yay-another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card! Love the border around the image! Robin

    ReplyDelete