Sunday 12 June 2011

Father's Day

I had a great time at the Stamp Magic show in Doncaster today and bought lots of lovely goodies. It was expertly organised by Paula and Gary at Which Craft? as always.

I bought these great paper border strips in a orange/brown/yellow autumnal pack but thought they'd go really well with kraft so I could use them for a Father's Day card. I was also really taken with the sketch at The Sweetest Thing today, hence this creation.

I've punched and embossed the kraft circle, used a run on sentiment then chalked the edges of that panel and layered the banner at the bottom. The buttons were also a purchase today.



The photo didn't quite turn out as we are very low on natural light now.

1 comment:

  1. great masculine card and fab idea for autumn colours with Kraft x

    ReplyDelete